Holi in New Delhi

Remember to watch in 1080p for the best possible experience!!!
Enjoy this video of my last adventure in India. I happened to be there during Holi. The mission president put together the activity and invited all members and missionaries to participate. We first had a water battle where we packed into the back of six different trucks, with each truck containing a big bucket of colored water. We then drove up and down the street, shooting each other with water guns. We then went to a nearby park for the powder battle.

The activity was a blast! It only took me three days to get powder out of my ears. If you ever have a chance to go to India, choose to go during Holi---you'll enjoy it.

(By the way, I did not color correct these shots in any way---they are all straight out of the camera. I used the GoPro HD Hero2 camera for this entire video.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment