A Strange Case of Palsy & Some Back-to-School Shots

So about two weeks ago I woke up with what I found out to be "Bell's Palsy."  The cause is unknown, but basically the left side of my face is paralyzed.  I've been told that it is temporary and so I'm just waiting for it to go away.  I decided to still go through with a few photo sessions despite this distraction.  My left eye will not shut, and therefore when it is bright outside I need to wear sunglasses (I look through my camera with my left eye by the way).  It may have looked a little strange that I was wearing sunglasses while taking photos for those I have been doing sessions with, but it worked out just fine.  These three girls happen to give me time out of their schedule to let me take a few back to school photos for them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment